So I have some new year resolutions and I'm actually quite excited about them. I will share only a few because some of them are really personal. Here goes:
- Work hard at my salvation - with fear and trembling!!!! I've been going through the motions for a while but now I'm going to seek the Lord with all of me. I've already started and it's amazing!!!!
- Use my talent - singing. It's been on the shelf for a while but I feel the need to revive it. I'm praying for the opportunity to arise.
- Give my husband and my marriage a lot more attention. I plan on pampering him!!!! (I'm going to enjoy this one:-))
- Exercise :-) 3 times a week. I'll be doing this at home because the gym is way too expensive and I have a nice workout dvd that I can use.
- Have the house properly organised by the end of February. We moved house in October 2010 and there are still a lot of things in boxes (no judging allowed!) So I need to get that done ASAP so that I can:
- Host more people for lunch and dinner :-)
- Read more books - especially on marriage. One every quarter - I'm a novel person so reading a book with no real story is difficult for me.
2011 you are going to be a wonderful year!!!!!! Thank you Lord :-)