Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy new year!!!!

Happy new year!!!! 2010 held a lot of good things for me. I know that 2011 will be so much better! In 2010:
  • I married my best friend in May :)
  • We went to Egypt for our honeymoon. (Sorry I lost the photos so I can't post any:-()
  • My parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary in April.
  • I got two jobs- one really crappy one that I left for a much better one.
  • I got a new nephew in August :-)
  • We moved house in October.
  • My dad got a big promotion!
That's just a bit of what happened. It was a great year but I know that this year will bring more wonderful things that you'll get to know along the way. 

This year I decide that I needed to get a new look so I cut my hair!!!!! Just a bit. And I'm loving it. It was getting a bit troublesome to comb and keep styled but now I'm all smiles. Here are some before and after photos.

Before


 After


I want to cut it some more in the middle of the year but the hubby is not too happy with that idea so I'm launching Project 'Make him agree' :)

4 comments:

Faith said...

what a great year for you!

your hair looks great! it looks a lot shiner and healthier too! :)

Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks Faith :)

Kathy said...

You have me realizing I need a cut. It helps keep the hair healthy and yours looks great! It'll grow faster too. :)

Eleanor said...

your hair looks great love but i agree with your hubby, dont over do it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...