Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas day

Christmas day was cold!!!!!!!!!!!!! It rained the entire morning but we got to snuggle up and read the bible together. We read the story of the birth of Christ.
There truly is something magical about that story. I always feel like I'm reading a fairytale when I read about the angels that announced Christ's birth and how the wise men followed the star and brought him gifts. You know the part when Herod tells the wise men to come back and show him where Jesus is so that he can kill him? That part always amazes me. How dare a man think he could kill the son of God before he had completed what he had come to do? He had some nerve!!!!!! But you know what God could not stop him from doing evil because He can't mess with free will- we decide who we want to follow.I'll keep that in mind.

In the afternoon we went to see some of the rapids with a few friends who were staying at the same place and we played a game of pictionary. I had never played it before and I had so much fun!!!! We decided we're definitely going to buy the game - along with Scrabble and Monopoly of course :)
Walking in the rain

River Nile

Oh yes he did :-)


Macho men!
I know you all want to know about my Christmas gift right? Well, my darling hubby got me a new phone!!!!! The HTC Desire!!!!!! My phone was tired - so tired!!!!!! We ordered for the HTC online and it's not arrived yet but it's getting here this week. Isn't he sweet? I love gadgets (he doesn't get it) so I'm happy to be getting a new toy to play with :-)
My old phone - I've had it for close to three years and it was beginning to fall apart

The back cover could not hold anymore - it's a wonder I didn't lose it

My new baby!!!!!!! So exciting!
 I hope you all had a lovely Christmas :)

1 comment:

Faith said...

such a great gift!

i love the birth story of Christ too!

looks like you had a great Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...