Monday, January 3, 2011

All I wanted for Christmas....

Was a new phone. And now it's here!!!!! I'm so excited! It started out as a joke. I kept telling my hubby that I'd like an iphone because my phone was falling apart (literally) but I really didn't think I would get one. Then he told me that if I really wanted it that's what I'd get. I could not believe it!!!! I was super excited!!!!

So the search began. I wanted the iphone4 and we looked around for one within our budget but we couldn't get one that was unlocked on our budget. Then we thought maybe we should get the iphone3GS. But when I asked around I found out that an HTC would be much better than the 3GS. My brother's girlfriend had the HTC Desire so I took a look at it and fell in love. And the price was right up our alley. We had a friend order it for us and I began the 'long' wait.

It arrived on the 31st and I got it yesterday!! It's as lovely as I knew it would be. Here she is - the HTC desire....




Yes, I'm that crazy about gadgets!!!! The next few days will be spent discovering my phone. My hubby is worried that I will not might not speak to him for a while because I'll be attending to my new phone. We'll see :-)

Thank you for the gift honey :-)

4 comments:

Faith said...

that's an awesome phone!

my hubby got the droid less than a month ago and i tell you, he spends sooo much time with that phone! it is like his new best friend. i am going to take it from him one of these days and see if it makes him cry, hehe. ok, i won't but i would like to!

Farmer's Wife said...

Heehee!!!! It's a fabulous phone!!!!!

Kathy said...

wow I LOVE your new phone!! You're one lucky lady!!

Carla said...

Welcome to Team Android!

ww.est1987.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...