Mwagala is 11 months old today! I can't believe how fast time flies! Just one more month till she's one year old.
I've not been very good at monthly updates - I'm sorry :( But I hope this sort of makes up for it.
Clothing size: 12-18 months
- Standing on her own for about ten seconds.
- Saying 'Mama' - when she REALLY wants my attention, Taata, Jajja, Bird, Ti -to (meaning tick tock for the clock), Bye bye, butto (meaning button), Da (meaning dance),
- Dancing. For real! She puts her hands up and moves to the beat! Hahaha!
- Eating solids without a fight. This one took a lot of prayers. She would eat just a little before but now she eats three full meals and snacks in-between. *fist pump*
- She has four teeth now! And many times she'll do a test run on Mama *smh*
- Potty training. We're doing pretty well on this one. She is not very comfortable going in her diaper anymore.
|The first time she stood on her own.|
- Her books
- Her toothpaste
- Car rides
- Playing with water
- Saying bye to Mama or Taata
- Having a song end in the middle of her dance
- Washing her hair