Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thinking in colour.....

We're renting a flat and it's white :-( I don't like white. I love colour. And right now, that's what I want/ need in the flat. The only problem is it's not my house. So I've resorted to dreaming and wishing.

I bought a book that suggests which colours you can use in a house. I love it and it's helping me dream away.

I love it because it gives you different colours to match with and which colours to use for fabric or accessories. It has different sections for each colour scheme - reds, violets, yellows, greens and what mood each combination invokes! Did I say I love it? I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Now all I need is a house :-)




One day I'll have my very own house and it will NOT be white! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Tutti said...

I have such a problem choosing colors for our home. Which ks frustrating because for the very first time- we own it! I go from wanting a bright and vibrant home to a soft and serene one. Gah. Maybe I need that book too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...