Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Us....

I recently saw this Q and A that Faith at Life.Love&Marriage did and I enjoyed reading her answers so much that want in on the action! lol! So here goes.....

How long have you been together?
It will be 3 years next month.


How long did you know each other before you started dating? 
About 4 years.... We were not close though.


Who asked who out? 
Um... there was no asking really... it was more like "So we're serious about this right?" But he made the first move...
 
Did you go to the same school?
Nope.

Who is the most sensitive?
He is.
What about pets?
None. He wants 5 dogs!!!! Not on my watch! I can't stand animals...
 
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We love Indian food coz it's so spicy and tasty so we have a lil' indian restaurant in town that is ALWAYS our default place to eat out.
 
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Egypt for our honeymoon :-)
  
Who has the worst temper?
I do *hanging my head in shame*
 
Who does the cooking?
I do most of it but we cook together. He does the drinks, I do the food. 
 

Who is more social?
He is. He can start a conversation with anyone! When we're stuck in traffic he'll start up a conversation with the person in the car beside us. Weird!
Who is the neat freak?
Hmmmm... He is I think. When I arrange something I disorganise it soon after :-(
 
Who is the most stubborn?
Me.... First born syndrome...
 
Who hogs the bed?
He does. Ha! But I try to understand because he's too tall to fit comfortably.

Who wakes up earlier?
He does. Weird!
 
Where was your first date?
Kirk Franklin concert. Kirk had a big hand in our relationship. *Sigh* Me thinks they had it all planned...
 
How long did it take to get serious?
About 2 to 3 months.
 
Who eats more?
I'd like to say he does but I think it's me :-( I snack a lot.
 
Who drives when you are together?
He does. I'm scared of driving in Kampala but one day I will face my fear.


 
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
He is. It takes me a while to find my tongue.... heehee!
 
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He does.

Who eats more sweets?
He does. I have a very very small sweet tooth.
          
Hmmmm.... Isn't marriage interesting? :-D
 

4 comments:

Faith said...

i love this!!!!

i wish hubby liked Indian food because i love it so much!

you both are too cute! :)

Kathy said...

This is too cute! You have a temper Sarah?! Who knew lol.

NohaEl. said...

Hey Sarahm I just found your blog via Mrs.V, I love it, you guys look awesome together, that's so cool that u went to Egypt for ur honeymoon, so did we, but to b fair i'm egyptian so we had our wedding there too :) hope u had fun...

Anonymous said...

had never seen this...imagine!!...NICE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...