Friday, May 6, 2011

Recap of birthdays past (Warning: photo overload :-)

First of all, I'm sorry that I've not posted in a while. I don't really have a good reason but please forgive me. Pretty please?

Over the last two months we've had quite a number of birthdays in my family and it's only fair that I give you a little recap right? Right! With pictures of course so here goes....

The first birthday we celebrated was my dad's on March 7th. We went out to dinner at a nice hotel and gave him gifts - that he actually loved!!!!! (My dad is very difficult to pick presents for because he wants NOTHING!!!) Any who, we had a great time and I've got pictures to prove it :-)











Next was my Mum's birthday on 31st March. And we decided to surprise her by throwing a party for her and her friends. She was very very very surprised!!!! Her and her friends giggled like school girls! Ha! And I we were relieved to have pulled it off- she didn't suspect a thing especially since my dad arrived at the airport that night:-) She's half a century now and still looking like an 18 year old :-) Warning - you might have to tilt your head to the side to view some of these photos :-(








Next was my 'baby' brother Paul's birthday on 2nd April. We went out to dinner with his friends and had a jolly good time :-)




Next was mine on 22nd April. My darling hubby took me to a wonderful hotel for the night. :-D Yay!!!!! We had such a good time. Take a look at the room.


And the handsome hubby and me on my birthday.
Thank you sweetie!!!! And my friends threw me a surprise party two days later - I forgot to take pictures because, well,  it was a surprise!!! Heehee! They're so sweet aren't they?

Next was my sweetheart's birthday on 29th April. I was supposed to take him out for dinner but there were riots in the city so we couldn't go out. But we had cake and I'm making it up to him today.

 Two days later, my in-laws bought him a cake to celebrate too and he cut it with his niece and nephew.



Thank God for birthdays! I hope you enjoyed the photos. I'm off to have dinner with my handsome man :-)

Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I was just going to ask when you were planning on having a recap! :) So exciting to celebrate all those birthdays! Congrats to you all!

Faith said...

wow, so many birthdays! how fun! looks like a great celebration for all the birthdays!

hope you had a fantastic dinner! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...