Thursday, April 18, 2013

Moving...

(Source)
We're moving house! Finally! We've been looking for a new house for a while now and I was really beginning to get anxious. We live in an apartment at the moment and Mwagala didn't have enough room to play plus she wasn't getting much outdoor time. So we really needed a place where we'd be comfortable to let her play outside.

All the houses we saw were either too expensive, too small, too far away or something just didn't sit right with is. Then we found 'the one'. Surprisingly it doesn't have some of the things we were looking for but once I walked in it just felt like home. I'm excited! Plus, I get to grow some spices! Yay!

The problem is we're moving in on the 1st of May. That gives me about two weeks to pack. Yikes! I'm no good at packing. And with Mwagala trying to unpack everything I pack it's no walk in the park :(

I hope to be able to blog during this packing period but I can't make any promises...

4 comments:

Kathy said...

How exciting! Praying the transition is smooth!! Can't wait to see your new place and your soon to be garden plan!

Faith said...

so exciting! congrats!!!

Packers and Movers in Lucknow said...

hank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.


Unknown said...

True! You'll know it's the one once you have stepped inside that house and feel that familiar feeling. How did the moving go? Packing things is a total challenge for a family who moves house, but two weeks is enough time for you to pack everything. A lot of tips is available online, you can check on them anytime you want. Anyway, I wish that your new place is bringing you good things because hard working people deserves it. Cheers!

Thelma Bowman @Quality Strapping Systems

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...