Tuesday, September 25, 2012

6 months old



Our princess is 6 months old today! I cannot believe it's been 6 months since she was born. I've almost forgotten the days when she had colic and wouldn't sleep through the night. Almost forgotten.... Haha!

Here's what she is up to lately:

  • Putting everything- and I do mean EVERYTHING- in her mouth. If it's in her hand her mouth is wide open, ready to receive it. 
  • Saying 'Ma-ma'. She is still perfecting this very important word but I was pleasantly surprised to hear her say it. She's practicing everyday :) 
  • Making a wet razzing sound. She loves this sound. Lately it's been the first thing she does when she wakes up. 


Razzing away

  • Sitting upright without support. 

She has been breast feeding exclusively so now it's time for solids. I'm looking forward to that and I'm pretty sure she is too because each time we're eating she starts chewing. Hahaha! Poor thing. Your misery is about to end.


3 comments:

Faith said...

omg, she is so adorable! look at those arms, LOVE! and her hair. she is so beautiful!

Sommer said...

lookie those arms and that beautiful face!!! I feel terrible that I've missed so much! Big congratulations!!!!

Kathy said...

Gosh she's getting so big!! I can't handle it!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...