Friday, September 21, 2012

Recap

It’s been about a year since I last blogged so a lot has happened. I got pregnant and was very very excited about it. I was even more excited when I found out it was a girl! I had my baby in March. It was a wonderful, scary, exciting and life-changing experience. I will do it again. Not soon, but again. You can read the birth story here.

At 4 months pregnant
At 6 months

At 7 months

At 8 months


Just about ready to pop!

So it’s been almost 6 months since the handsome farmer and I became parents and so far it’s amazing. Our princess is everything we could have asked for and she keeps teaching us so much. 

You'll be hearing a lot about her :)

I also left my job and so now I'm a stay-at-home mum. I'm loving it. It has it's challenges but it is so worth it. 
The farmer hubby is still as handsome as ever :) 
I'm glad to be back to the blogging world. 

3 comments:

Faith said...

hiii! Kathy just told me that you are back in blogland. so happy that you are back!

welcome back and looking forward to following again.

your baby girl is beautiful! congrats!!

Kathy said...

Faith beat me?! lol... welcome back Sarah!! So excited to catch up on your new and exciting life as a mom!

Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks Kathy & Faith. I'm excited to be back. Yay!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...