Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm back!


I’m back to blogging. I didn’t think I’d ever make the bold step to come back but here I am. I’m excited and anxious. I want to share so much but I also want to keep some things to myself. Well, I guess I’ll figure it out as I go. I realised it didn’t help sitting around trying to find the ‘right’ way to go about it. Sometimes you just need to make the rules as you go. So, here I am. Back to share all the exciting experiences I’ll go through as a farmer’s wife and now a mother to a beautiful baby girl. I’m looking forward to sharing with you and learning from you. Let’s do this! J

3 comments:

Faith said...

yay! welcome back!!!

Kathy said...

yay...yay...yay!!!

Eleanor said...

Yay babe.... didn't know you were blogging again... so excited. Let me catch up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...