Friday, November 19, 2010

Introducing my babies!!!

Like I said - I love babies!!!! And though I don't have any of my own yet there are three kids who are especially dear to me and have put a smile on my face and brought light to my life. They are my darlings, my sweethearts and they make my world a much happier place. They have been sick for the last couple of weeks so I've not been able to see them and I missed them so so much!!!!!

So, without further ado, introducing (drum roll) MY BABIES!!!!!!








I love you sweeties!!!!!! I can't wait to see you :-)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You're gonna make a great mom one day Sarah!

Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks Kathy :-)

Sommer said...

They are darling!!

Faith said...

they are adorable! i agree with Kathy! anyone who gets excited over children will make an amazing mother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...