Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lovelace Files' 30 Day Home Routine and Schedule Challenge


So the mighty organised Kathy over at Lovelace Files has set up a 30 day Home Routine and Schedule Challenge for the month of November. And I have decided to join in. I need this challenge. Did I mention that Kathy is super organised? Maybe you didn't get it - she is SUPER ORGANISED! So I know that she is the best person to help whip me into shape.

So every week for the month of November we will have a particular area of our lives to organise and I will blog about my progress each week.

  • Week 1: Meal Planning
  • Week 2: Cleaning schedule
  • Week 3: Good Morning & Good night routines
  • Week 4: Exercise routine
I'm looking forward! Let's do this :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the enthusiasm!! Day 1 started this morning! Thanks for joining in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...