Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Confessions of a 'calorieholic'

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm a 'calorieholic'.

I just can't help it!!!!! In this post I said that I was going to work hard at losing some weight. It's sooooooooo hard!!!!!! Geez!

I keep getting attracted to things that are not good for me and don't help when I'm trying to lose weight. For example; fries (oh yum), pork (smacking lips), Skittles (oh yeah), Bounty (oh my), chicken (mmm - although I've been trying to stick to grilled chicken instead of fried) - the list could go on and on and on.....  

I'm also terrible at following my work out schedule. I've not exercised in about 3 weeks.... I hang my head in shame :-( I've not been feeling well though and exercise was not really going to help me get better - in fact it could have made it worse. I agree that I could have found an alternative that wouldn't be so hard on my body but I didn't - my bad....

Truth is I've never had to fight off weight and I'm discovering things about myself that I did not know before. I had no clue it would be this tough to stay away from good unhealthy food. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody have any ideas that I could use to shed this weight off and stay away from fried stuff?

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Eat the naughty stuff in moderation :) Food that's good for you can be just as comforting and satisfying, it's all about finding the right combinations of flavors. I go on the healthy train to the naughty train frequently. I just try to move a lot more than I eat to keep the pounds at bay :)

Faith said...

i have no issue working out but staying away from the yummy food ...well, lets just say i stink at it.

maybe we can motivate each other ...

Eleanor said...

Hi, Sarah.....

Hi, My name is Eleanor and i'm a calorieholic....

i so know i cant help so i dont even try.... that is probably my greatest weakness. i am trying to do more white meat than red meat but that is probably only because white meat is delicious as well... i did start going to a totally fantastic gym on tuesday with a great instructor. the class is really fun... as in the other ladies... is small and nice and cozy and filled with people with a great sense of humour... we are like one little family... did i say the instructor is great... allow me say it abain... plus, its cheap and convenient.... fareway... 50,000 for a month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...