Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome back Mr. President

In this post I wrote about the upcoming presidential elections in Uganda.  Guess who won?

Yup!!!! Shocker huh? Teeheehee! Let's hope he'll surprise us in 2016 and not stand for re-election. And I hope that I'll be able to pick a candidate to vote for next time and that my polling station will not be so far away.

Anyway, at least we got a three day weekend :-) And I bought myself some new bags :-) I'm so in love with them!!!!! Just what I needed to make me feel better about the election results :)


Aren't they gorgeous? I was so excited to get them and I needed a new bag real bad!
Lots of other exciting things happened over the weekend but I forgot to take photos! Silly me!!!!! Forgive me :(
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend though.

2 comments:

Faith said...

sorry about the results :(

at least you have gorgeous bags to make you feel better ... i know a new handbag always makes me feel great!

Eleanor said...

ooohhhh.... i love the cream one.... so cool....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...