Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Garlic & Thyme Baked Potatoes

Yummy!!!!! The hubby couldn't get enough of these fabulous potatoes. They are so simple to make and absolutely delicious so I will be a doll and pass the recipe on to you :-) You're welcome!

Here goes...
Ingredients

4 medium potatoes
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 level teaspoon salt
1 heaped teaspoon dried thyme leaves
4 tablespoons sunflower oil

1)Peel and wash potatoes then slice them sideways. Dry them with a clean cloth.


2) Mix garlic, white pepper, salt, thyme and oil in a small dish.
3) Pre-heat oven to 180C.
4) Rub oily mixture onto the sliced potatoes one by one.
5) Place them on a baking tray and put in the oven.

 6) Bake for 10 minutes and then turn over for another 10 to 15 minutes or until tender and they're ready. (If you want them to be crispy then you can leave them in the oven for another 10 minutes)
I was not sure if they'd be as tasty as I expected but my oh my! I was so pleased with the result!
My hubby gobbled his food down and went back for a second helping.
I hope you get to try it out. It's delicious.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That sounds so yummy! And all the ingredients are sitting in my house. Will definitely give it a try! Thanks!

Faith said...

oh yum! that sounds amazing and so easy! i will def. be trying! thanks for the recipe!!!

Tutti said...

Those sounds and look amazing! Thanks for the recipe- you really are a doll :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...