Thursday, March 3, 2011

Busy week....

January and February are rather slow months... at least in Uganda they are. Everybody is still in the holiday mood in January and then we had elections in February which provided some public holidays. But now, work is back in full swing. This week is busy! Well, actually it may not be that busy but it feels busy because work had been a bit slow and I'm still not feeling too good so my energy levels are not so high.

Anyway, I found a few things that made my week a little bit easier.
My babies are growing so fast!!!!! I don't want them to grow up :-(





Aren't they cute?? And growing too fast!!!! I can still remember each one of them as day-old babies! I'm getting old :-(

Each time I feel overwhelmed I just take a look at these photos and my spirits are lifted!

Now I have to get back to work! Hope you're all having a good week.

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

chic, KTM!!!! we are really old.... but the lil ones look so cute... Tesh must be so proud!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...