Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award :-)

 
I got an award from Pretty Lashes!!!!!!! Thank you!!! I feel very honoured - especially since I've been so busy lately and have not been updating as I should.

Theses are the rules:
  • Link back to the blogger who gave me this award
  • Tell you seven facts about me you aren’t aware of
  • Pass the award to fifteen three recently discovered blogs that I “really” like (I haven't discovered that many recently) 
  • Notify the lucky chums of their awards
 Here goes:
1) I'm terrible at giving or taking directions!!! I'm getting better but I still do not trust myself. I get lost very easily and therefore have learnt how to ask for directions :-) I'm so glad I'm not a man!!!! 

2) I like to eat (or drink) raw eggs! Disgusting? Not to me! I think they are yummy! Nobody seems to understand me and I really don't care. All I know is I love raw eggs! :-D

3) I'm afraid of ALL animals! If it's not human, I'm scared of it. I can't touch them or pet them. Being 5 feet away from them is torture. And then I marry a man who wants 5 dogs? Go figure!

4) I like my comfort zone. I do not like to take risks - I always want to know what the outcome will be before I do something. I'm learning to take risks with the help of my TDH hubby and boy is it exhausting! 

5) I like to spend. And I don't know how to haggle. Yes, I confess that I think money is made to be used and not saved. But I do know that kind of thinking does not work in this world so I have had to stop myself several times. I just make sure I only have money when I need to buy something or else......

6) My palm has more lines than most people's palms. I've been told it's crowded! teeheehee!




7) I cannot roll my Rs. No matter how hard I try I can't do it :-(
And now for the fabulous blogs that I've recently discovered! 

4 comments:

Tutti said...

Sarah- you should see the grin on my face right now! I'm just beaming. Thank you SO much for the wonderful award. I'm just tickled!

P.S. I can't roll my Rs either. I've been trying since I was little. I think it's time I finally admit defeat :)

Kathy said...

Congrats Sarah!! It's most deserved. And boy.. your hand is crowded lol. :) Miss you!

Tiffany said...

Gee, thanks! I've been slacking on posting regularly as well. I'll be sure to pass on the award before the week is out!

Eleanor said...

gosh i didnt know the ka small detail of the eggs.... truly gross... and your ka palm really does look packed in that pic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...