Monday, March 25, 2013

A letter to my one year old




My sweet little princess, 25th March 2012 is a day that I will never forget. When you came into my life I felt a love so intense that before that I had never thought was possible. As soon as I laid eyes on you my heart was yours. That night I couldn’t sleep. I just kept staring at you and telling you how much I love you and how happy I was to hold you in my arms.

Each day of the last year has been a new experience for me. Each day I fall in love with you all over again. Each day I feel like I’m rediscovering life. You have grown into a beautiful little girl - very playful & very talkative. Always putting a smile on my face or making me laugh out loud. I don’t know exactly what you’re saying sometimes but when you look at me and call me ‘Mama’ my heart melts.

My prayer for you my darling is that you will come to know the Lord Jesus. That He will define your life and guide you in every step you take. If there is anything I have learnt in my life it’s that Jesus is the answer to everything. He is all that you need in this lifetime. I pray that you will always stand for the Truth. Not just anyone’s ‘truth’ but God’s Truth. That you may be a light for your generation and that they will see God’s love through you.

I honestly cannot tell you how happy I am to see you turn one. I’m so proud of you. You are the most precious, most beautiful little girl in the whole world. I love you with all my heart.

Lots & lots & lots of love,
Mama.


 HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MWAGALA!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Time has flown! She's getting to be a big girl now!! Happy 1st Birthday Mwagala...sweet sweet precious girl! May this next year be just as exciting...if not more!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...