Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The year that was...

I was looking through photos of Mwagala and I just had to share them. She has really grown! Time flies! I kinda want her to stay a baby forever but I'm also enjoying celebrating all her milestones.

A few minutes after birth - ready to face the world :)

One month old - my smiley baby 

Two months old

Three months old

Four months old


Five months old

Six months old - serious face


Seven months old - swag:)

Eight months old - diva :)

Nine months old - copycat


Ten months old - see my new teeth?

Eleven months old - cheeky :)

Twelve months old! 
I'm so grateful for my little girl. She is such a happy child. I'm really looking forward to the next year :)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

So grown up for sure!! Look at those chunky legs!! :) So cute!!

Grace said...

She did look a little bit like uncle John at 1 month old :-) She is beautiful and she is honoured that you get to be there with her through all these milestones.

Faith said...

she is so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...