Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ebinsanyusa :)


Country Fresh Vanilla Ice Cream! I don’t have a sweet tooth but give me this ice cream any day! It has made this week a better one.



It’s finally raining! It’s been so hot!!! And I don’t like the heat. I like cold weather. Today it rained almost the whole day. Yay!!

The highlight of my week: My baby has learnt how to give me a kiss when I’m not happy with what she is doing. When I start to scold her she puts her head on my chest and then after a few seconds turns her face towards me and gives me a kiss. It melts my heart and sometimes, just sometimes, I forget what I was scolding her about. She has me figured out I guess :-) 

Enjoy the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh I love ice cream... but I choose warm weather over cold any day!! You should come visit us! It's the first day of Spring and we got snow!!
Baby girl is such a sweetheart! They know how to tug on our heart strings huh?! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...