Monday, December 6, 2010

Sick :-(

I'm not feeling too good - I'm catching a cold. My nose feels like it has a mind of its own and my head feels heavier than a bowling ball! But guess where I am - at WORK!!!!!!! Yup, crazy right? And what makes it worse is we had a really hectic weekend so I hardly rested (we seem to be having a lot of those these days :( My brother-in-law got married on Saturday so hubby and I were running up and down the whole day. (I will post photos later - though I did not get to take too many as I was running around like a headless chicken)We slept at around 2 am and had to get up to go to church then for lunch with my parents (they live about 45 minutes away). The hubs had to go to the farm to check on some things so we got home at 10:30pm - EXHAUSTED!!!!!! And the whole day yesterday I was feeling sick :-( I'm glad we got to hang out with my parents though. It was such fun.

Anywho, now I'm at work feeling so sick and wishing I could crawl into bed with a mug of ginger and lemon tea and watch tv. Growing up sucks!!!!!!! :(

1 comment:

Faith said...

awww, i hate being sick! i hope you get better soon ... make sure to rest when you get home. lots of tea, lemon and honey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...