Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weekend recap

I'm well aware that the weekend is long gone but I've been having trouble with my internet and I just had to do a recap of the weekend! I had a lot of fun :-)

My hubby's co-worker got married on Saturday and it was a fantastic wedding! Made us want to get married all over again! The decor was stunning - a winter wonderland theme in Uganda!!!!! hahahahaha! Funny right? Well the bride and groom have both lived abroad for a while so I guess that sort of explains it. The bride looked stunning, the groom looked smitten, the cake was delicious, the speeches were lovely and the reception hall was breathtaking! Here are some photos...




The fabulous reception area


The entourage table - gorgeous!!!!!!


Details...


Entry way

Don't you just love how she makes that gown work? She looked so elegant!

The cake - chocolate and vanilla yum!!!

The first dance

I just had to take a photo in this dress :-)

My TDH farmer :-) Love ya honey!!

The next day we went to church and then I made fabulous chicken for lunch but forgot to take photos :-( So I will give you the recipe the next time I make it and take photos - deal?
After lunch we went to see my nephews and niece- I had missed them like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little baby is all grown up and I was amazed at how much he has changed!!! Here are some photos of my babies...

Baby Jojo is so big now

This is Jojo looking at photos of himself on the computer heehee - the kids these days!

Nathan trying to befriend a little boy who had come to visit

L-R Emilio, Nathan and Jemimah - don't they look adorable?
Tomorrow, my brothers and parents are coming over to spend the day with us and I'm excited to have them here with us before my hubby and I run away to our lovely resort. Yay!!!!!!!!! Not yet sure what I'm going to cook though :-(

2 comments:

Faith said...

what an absolutely stunning wedding! WOW! she is gorgeous! her dress fit her perfectly!

your nephew and neice are adorable! it is crazy how quickly they grow, makes me sad! i want them to stay babies forever! have a great time with your family tomorrow. i am sure you will come up with a lovely dinner to make! :)

Eleanor said...

THE KIDS HAVE GROWN SO SO SO MUCH... ALMOST DID NOT BELIEVE THAT WAS JEMIMA...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...